Thursday, June 30, 2011

hCg diet is working great!

I am currently using the hCg diet and I have lost 20 pounds with it.  I have stalled in the past 3 weeks, largely due to a surgery.  I will be seeing my surgeon next week and get permission to resume the diet and my regimen of walking in water.  I have friends who have lost 30 pounds and 50 pounds in 3-6 months times and are doing great!  I would be losing more but I have a bad habit of grazing at night when I wake up.  I have sleep apnea and my cbap machine is set too low, so I wake up often.  I had a new sleep study done and my apnea is worse than before so I will be getting a new machine with a higher setting.  I should be able to sleep the entire night then and the hCg will work better than ever.  For anyone interested in using hCg, I recommend it but only under a doctor's supervision!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to buy hcg. Are there any side effects of using hcg?

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly right hcg have good progress in weight loss program. It is best product which is used for the weight loss.

    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete